KIOGA 2022 85th Annual Convention & Trade Show
Mark your calendars for the 2022 Annual Trade Show and Convention in Wichita, Kansas August 14-16.
We’re looking forward to a great event this year, starting with our Annual Expo at Century II, Sunday, Aug 14th and ending with Golf, Clays, and Bingo, Tuesday, Aug 16th. Please see schedule of events below.
If you have questions about registering for the convention, sponsorship opportunities, securing a booth for the Trade Show, or signing up for a Hospitality Room, please email or call Holly McGinnis at 785-232-7772 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, scroll to the bottom of the page. Deadline for Sponsors and Vendors to be listed in the Convention Guidebook is June 1st, NO EXCEPTIONS
Sunday, August 14th- Century II Performing Arts & Convention Center
- 12 pm-7 pm Registration in Century II Connecting Hall
- 2 pm-4 pm Board and General Membership Meeting
- 4 pm-7 pm Trade Show in the Expo Hall
- 7 pm-9:30 pm Chairman’s Reception in Century II
- 3 pm Silent Auction item viewing in the Connecting Lobby of Century II (bidding begins on Sunday at 3 pm and ends Monday, Aug 15th at 9 pm)
Monday, August 15th- The Hyatt Regency/Century II Performing Arts & Convention Center
- 7 am-4 pm Registration in Century II Connecting Hall
- 8 am-9:30 am Breakfast Buffet in the Expo Hall
- 9 am-4 pm Shoeshine Stand in the Expo Hall
- 8 am-4 pm Trade Show in the Expo Hall
- 10 am-2 pm Music during the Trade Show provided by 3 Tier Music Entertainment- DJ – Brandon Pangburn
- 10 am-11 am Morning Seminar -Kansas Congressional Delegation. Special video presentation from U.S. Senator Joe Manchin, Chair of the U.S. Senate Energy & Natural Resources Committee. (Congressional Panel to be announced at a later date.
- 11 am-12:30 pm Adam’s Oasis in the Expo Hall (It’ll be hot in August, so make sure you stop by and grab a Bloody Mary, Mimosa, or Screwdriver while you visit all of the vendors!)
- 12:30 pm-2 pm Lunch with Keynote Speaker Robert Bryce in Century II
- 3 pm-4 pm Afternoon Seminars- “Exploring the Alternative Talent Pipeline:Goodwill Industries and NexStep”. (second seminar to be announced)
- 5 pm-7 pm KS Strong Cocktail Party in the Connecting Lobby of Century II.
- 7 pm-9:30 pm Monday night Party- “Back to the Future”. Live music by local band Steel Scarecrow. (Peg those jeans, find a leather jacket and a bag phone and make sure you join us!)
- 9 pm- Bidding closes on Silent Auction. At this time, you’ll need to go to the Connecting Lobby to check your items you’ve bid on. If you’ve won, take the bidding sheet and the item to the checkout table to pay. They will accept cash, check, or all major credit cards.
Tuesday, August 16th
Golf Tournament-Crestview Country Club
- 7:30 am- 8:15 am Registration
- 8:30 am Tee off
- Lunch and awards to follow at Club House
KIOGA/Larry Richardson Annual Sporting Clays Tournament- Shady Creek Sporting Clays
- 8 am-8:45 am Registration
- 9 am Tournament starts
- Lunch and awards to follow- Lunch provided by The Petroleum Club of Wichita.
- 11 am- 1:30 pm Enjoy heavy appetizers and open bar while you try to win big!
Contact Holly McGinnis for more information